My mom is getting suspicious
Posted by Purged_580_Pf89lb on Nov 12th 2022, 8:44AM
Every time I type she thinks I respond to so called “Hate Comments” when I literally stopped caring about the Fake Epic X Dayvough kid like a month ago wth

Also she is starting to get suspicious about me not playing with victor and Micheal, and the only reason why is (AwA listen closely) my mom knows epiphany’s parents.

She says she won’t get mad if somethings wrong with Victor and I, but I have a feeling that’s not true.

I don’t know how to get Victor back, and AwA can you explain why tf micro overreacts when I join his party, because 2 days ago he trolled me bruh

I’m gonna go now, I got some things to do also I am heading to my weekend house today.
Posted by Scy on Nov 12th 2022, 8:45AM
Every time I type she thinks I respond to so called “Hate Comments” when I literally stopped caring about the Fake Epic X Dayvough kid like a month ago wth

Also she is starting to get suspicious about me not playing with victor and Micheal, and the only reason why is (AwA listen closely) my mom knows epiphany’s parents.

She says she won’t get mad if somethings wrong with Victor and I, but I have a feeling that’s not true.

I don’t know how to get Victor back, and AwA can you explain why tf micro overreacts when I join his party, because 2 days ago he trolled me bruh

I’m gonna go now, I got some things to do also I am heading to my weekend house today.
Posted by diesel on Nov 12th 2022, 8:47AM