Buying BrickPlanet
Posted by ElonMusk on Nov 12th 2022, 11:45AM
Since I think Roblox is poo poo I want to make a competitor. But since I'm too poor after my aquisition of Twitor, I cannot buy Roblox directly. So I have decided to buy this platf0rm with an offer of 2000000 Iranian Rial (47.28 USD.)
Posted by do on Nov 12th 2022, 11:46AM
why did you buy twitter
Posted by Scy on Nov 12th 2022, 11:46AM
say less
Posted by Christianity on Nov 12th 2022, 11:46AM
Make BrickPlanet Great Again
Posted by tie on Nov 12th 2022, 11:46AM
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…this is a little crazy! a billinonaire wants to bye brickplanet?? umm... i don't think so
Posted by ElonMusk on Nov 12th 2022, 11:47AM
Please someone, my children and wife have left me and now I'm just left with a blue checkmark
Originally posted by ElonMusk on Nov 12th 2022, 11:47AM
Please someone, my children and wife have left me and now I'm just left with a blue checkmark
Posted by do on Nov 12th 2022, 11:48AM
Deserved
Originally posted by Christianity on Nov 12th 2022, 11:46AM
Make BrickPlanet Great Again
Posted by ElonMusk on Nov 12th 2022, 11:48AM
yes, I will allow users to get a blue checkmark for 9 dollars a week along with no ads (which totally wont backfire), viewed better by the algroythim (which totally isn't biased), and uh you give me money to pay back the debts
Originally posted by do on Nov 12th 2022, 11:48AM
Deserved
Posted by ElonMusk on Nov 12th 2022, 11:52AM
Criticism is allowed unless its towards me the great Elon Musk. I will have u suspended and gone within seconds of me buying BrickPlanet!
Originally posted by do on Nov 12th 2022, 11:46AM
why did you buy twitter
Posted by ElonMusk on Nov 12th 2022, 12:01PM
Well I decided that I wanted to make a terrible finical decision while making the biggest, most negative impact on the most amount of people. So I decided to make the largest social platform Twitter a terribly place to be. I totally wont do the same here!!!
Originally posted by tie on Nov 12th 2022, 11:46AM
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…this is a little crazy! a billinonaire wants to bye brickplanet?? umm... i don't think so
Posted by ElonMusk on Nov 12th 2022, 12:02PM
IDK maybe I'll decide not to purchase BrickPlanet then get sued. As it goes, first time shame on you first time shame on me. I am totally the smartest person and I will now decide to talk about politics which I'm totally educated in!!!
Originally posted by ElonMusk on Nov 12th 2022, 12:02PM
IDK maybe I'll decide not to purchase BrickPlanet then get sued. As it goes, first time shame on you first time shame on me. I am totally the smartest person and I will now decide to talk about politics which I'm totally educated in!!!
Posted by tie on Nov 12th 2022, 12:03PM
youre kind of sounding like a liberal rn. no joke!
Originally posted by tie on Nov 12th 2022, 12:03PM
youre kind of sounding like a liberal rn. no joke!
Posted by ElonMusk on Nov 12th 2022, 12:06PM
Nana it goes. Good Businessmen = Good politician and political speaker! I totally founded Tesla and didn't just buy it from two bozos that everyone has (by my own intention) forgotten about. Also lets not talk about the child labour to get the minerals. But yeah being good at business (transportaion and space) totally automatically makes me a good person to own BrickPlanet (a gaming platform) and talk about geopolitical events.
Originally posted by ElonMusk on Nov 12th 2022, 12:06PM
Nana it goes. Good Businessmen = Good politician and political speaker! I totally founded Tesla and didn't just buy it from two bozos that everyone has (by my own intention) forgotten about. Also lets not talk about the child labour to get the minerals. But yeah being good at business (transportaion and space) totally automatically makes me a good person to own BrickPlanet (a gaming platform) and talk about geopolitical events.
Posted by tie on Nov 12th 2022, 12:10PM
i think youre a liberal! 🧐🧐
Originally posted by ElonMusk on Nov 12th 2022, 12:06PM
Posted by do on Nov 12th 2022, 12:11PM
shut and go buy google
Posted by Christianity on Nov 12th 2022, 12:17PM
It seems like a libtard owns the ElonMusk account